An Elevated Island Home
Carefree living, inspired design, and quality craftsmanship all come together at Ambienta. Brand-new construction, high-end materials and finishes, and flawless attention to detail are clear from the first glimpse of the property and extend to every element of the building and residences. This creates a home that is not only beautiful to look at, but also intensely enjoyable to own.
Soft breezes and streaming sunlight dance along the edge of a tiny island.
Surrounded by Caribbean-blue waters and a charming neighborhood atmosphere, it is a new day at Ambienta, a stylishly chic residential haven of only seven floors and 30 boutique residences in an upscale location known only to locals and insiders.
Islands / Where
Ambienta is located in the small
but prestigious neighborhood of
Bay Harbor Islands, a pair of islands floating in the middle of Biscayne Bay right between the intracoastal waterway and Atlantic Ocean beaches. It is a place known for its relaxed pace of life, numerous family.
An Escape All Its Own
With a striking curvilinear design that echoes Miami’s Art Deco legacy, and an elegantly modern low-rise façade, Ambienta captures the essence of what it means to call Bay Harbor Islands home. This is life as it should be – close to beaches, city skyline views, a quiet island mood, designer interiors, impeccable amenities, all in a home that celebrates the indoor-outdoor lifestyle for which the area is famous.
- Seven-story boutique residential building designed by internationally acclaimed architectural firm, Revuelta Architecture International
- 30 two-bedroom and three-bedroom residences ranging from 1,229 to 1,662 sq ft
- Double-height lobby with private waiting area
- Modern, minimalistic design with a glass exterior façade
- Lush gardens throughout the property designed by the renowned David J. Odishoo
- High-speed Wi-Fi in all common areas